Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What digital camera gives vivid/sharp color pics?

What digital camera gives vivid/sharp color pics?

Counselor4444

How do I figure out what camera provides the best color pictures?
(I'm talking about brightness and vividness of the colors in the
photos) Any help?
Thanks.
Debbie

per

"Counselor4444" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> How do I figure out what camera provides the best color pictures?

Visit the sites that have reviews and test pictures of the cameras you
consider:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/
http://www.imaging-resource.com/DIGCAM01.HTM
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/
Look for clarity and non-grainyness. Both for pictures taken in bright light
as well as in faint light.
See to that sharp contrasting color areas don't have artifacts alongside
them.
And remember that "vivid" may not always be a synonym to natural.
/per