Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo 2004 Digital Competition and Exhibition

Photo 2004 Digital Competition and Exhibition

Simon Walden

Photo2004.com, the 2nd Internet Open Exhibition, organised by the Vale of
Evesham Camera Club is now accepting entries.

Digital technology is all around us and has enabled the best of British
amateur photography to be brought to your computer screens in the comfort of
your own home.

As ever the competition is open to any UK based photographer, digital or
film based. We look forward to receiving your entries.

The competition meets all BPE and PAGB entry requirements and awards.

Full details and entry form at:

www.photo2004.com

Thanks

Simon Walden

Chairman, Vale of Evesham Camera Club

www.EveshamCameraClub.co.uk

Mark Johnson

"Simon Walden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Photo2004.com, the 2nd Internet Open Exhibition, organised by the Vale of
>Evesham Camera Club is now accepting entries.

What could be the basis for judging, I wonder?

Do you like Ansel Adams, Galen Rowell? Muybridge? Weston? Who?

Bright color, less color? f64 sharp, pictorial soft? Abstract,
portrait?

What basis? I was thinking of a contest, myself - but I couldn't
imagine on what basis.