Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > music?

music?

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

what happened to the music section...why was it deleted and the threads moved?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I don't know...

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

allright all the admins or anyone with athority out there please listen to this....dont worry about spam...dont worry about new sections i thought that it was a good idea because music is in almost every aspect of our lives and it is fun to see waht other peoples opinions are on it...if you guys get so caught up with blocking spam your site will shrivel up and die...i have already said this once but i feel nothing changed so i am seeing if a second time will help...posting on forums is supposed to be funny and informative...and that cant happen if every other thread is being locked or deleted becuase of "spam"...chill out...
taylor...

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

every thread? there have been two threads closed total. big whoop.
The music section was deleted because it is not a big enough category that will have an active amount of threads.

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

dont listen if you want...you dont have to i am just offering some sound advice...i will be checking on the site every once and a while other than that i wish you the best of luck in your quest to decimate the nonexistent spam...

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

What are you even talking about. There is no spam problem. The reason the two threads were closed are only because of the contest that are being run. Once the contest is over, the threads will be reopen. I know what I am doing here. I have been a supermod at the Xoxide forums for two years now, and mods at many others.

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

i will take your word for it but i am an unhappy customer...and i feel like your forum is being way too anal...but you seem to know waht you are doing so i will leave you be...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

whats spam... its a food
Comon guys... its a forum not a war between whos better
i Am assured Sliver had a good reason, and it seems fine with me, if u really really really want the music section back, i will add it but otherwise. don't worry, i never knew computers had stuff to do with music (mixing yer but Overclocking... i don't even have speaker/nor head phones when doing dat)

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I created a broader forum, called Media. This should work out better as it can have movies, music and tv in it.

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstrand
I created a broader forum, called Media. This should work out better as it can have movies, music and tv in it.
Yeah, I think this tread is a better one.