Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > [SU] #2 Koncept (4-legged friends) - Gallery now only online!!!

[SU] #2 Koncept (4-legged friends) - Gallery now only online!!!

Paolo Pizzi

Thanks everybody for participating in the January Shoot-Up.
The gallery is now open for viewing:

http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_...n.php?id=94404

We had a very high number of entries. Some will be posted
a little late due to technical problems, so please check back
in a week or so.

Previous Shoot-Up galleries are located here:

http://shootup2004.fotopic.net

To enter your submission in this month's Shoot-Up
(the Koncept is "Reflections") click here:

http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:gra...flections.html

Charlie Dilks

In article <8EFTb.21024$(E-Mail Removed) >,
"Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Thanks everybody for participating in the January Shoot-Up.
> The gallery is now open for viewing:
>
> http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_...n.php?id=94404

I'll just comment on two of them.

Bret (Annika)
IMO, superb shot. Excellent capture of a dog going "flat out."
It reminds me of the shots that early photographer took with multiple
cameras to prove that all of a horse's feet left the ground in a gallop.

Drunken Peter
Is there a four legged animal in that picture?
I didn't see it.
--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

Annika1980

>From: Charlie Dilks http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_...n.php?id=94404

>Bret (Annika)
>IMO, superb shot. Excellent capture of a dog going "flat out."
>It reminds me of the shots that early photographer took with multiple
>cameras to prove that all of a horse's feet left the ground in a gallop.

Ever tried driving a car at 20mph and shooting out the window handholding a
DSLR with one hand? Man, I can't tell ya how many puppies I went through
trying to get that shot!

And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall in behind the car
after they get tired? Well I kept hollering, "Watch the trailer, watch the
trailer !!"

THUMP-THUMP !

Paolo Pizzi

Annika1980 wrote:

> And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall
> in behind the car after they get tired? Well I kept hollering,
> "Watch the trailer, watch the trailer !!"
>
> THUMP-THUMP !

PETA will be all over your ass...

Lisa Horton

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

> Annika1980 wrote:
>
> > And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall
> > in behind the car after they get tired? Well I kept hollering,
> > "Watch the trailer, watch the trailer !!"
> >
> > THUMP-THUMP !

> PETA will be all over your ass...

Time for the leather pants

Lisa