Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Problems with Minolta Dimage F300 and low light conditions

Problems with Minolta Dimage F300 and low light conditions

Derek

Hi,

I am just back from my daughters play conducted in a theater with low
light conditions. I purchased the F300 about 6 months ago. I have yet
to take good quality pictures of my children in a gymnasium with
florescent lights, or theatres with low light. I've tried all the
manual settings. My wife is ready to shoot me because I bought the
camera promoting that it would take good quality pictures but I have
yet to deliver. She is threatening to buy a $100 whatever, as she was
taking better pictures with her old $100 camera before it broke.

Any suggestions to save a sole!!!