Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > sending docs attached with Perl

sending docs attached with Perl

Deen

Hi!

I'm desperately seeking for a Perl script to send a message
with attached documents.

Thanks for help.

Michael Budash

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Deen) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm desperately seeking for a Perl script to send a message
> with attached documents.
>
> Thanks for help.

if by 'message' you mean 'email message', use the MIME::Lite perl
module, available at your local neighborhood CPAN. it rocks.

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/MIME/

--
Michael Budash

Gregory Toomey

Deen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm desperately seeking for a Perl script to send a message
> with attached documents.
>
> Thanks for help.

http://gregorytoomey.com/index.php?o...id=8&Itemid=28

gtoomey