Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon 4300 flash

Nikon 4300 flash

Chris

Has anyone had problems with the flash on the Nikon 4300 causing
people to squint in pictures. I have had the problem with the red eye
option on and off. When looking at the flash, it seems that it pulses
twice and the first pulse might be causing people to squint.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this problem. Or
at least feadback that there are others out there suffering with this
same issue.

Thanks