Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > cannon sold us out

cannon sold us out

Omar gnihsif

I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

Charlie Self

Omar griihsif trolls:

>I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
>issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
>insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
>does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
>will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with more
features, for $1000 less.

Charlie Self
"To create man was a quaint and original idea, but to add the sheep was
tautology." Mark Twain's Notebook

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html

Omar gnihsif

"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Omar griihsif trolls:
>

> >I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

the
> >issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

add
> >insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

that
> >does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or

they
> >will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

> Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with

more
> features, for $1000 less.

I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
thing for 999.

JIM

"Omar gnihsif" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvbga0$q4i01$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
.....<cut>....a D70 that fixes all the
> issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..)....<cut>....

Exactly what are the "poor focus, etc.," issues? Have not noticed any
problems with focusing on my son's DRebel............

Jim

dslr

Omar gnihsif wrote:

> "Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Omar griihsif trolls:
> >

> > >I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

> the issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to
> add insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens
> that
> > >does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or

> they will lose me and I will go to Nikon.
> >
> > Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with

> more features, for $1000 less.
>
> I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
> D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
> brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
> thing for 999.

So, by the time the D70 is actually available you'll have been able to
use your 10D for what, six months?
Which would you rather, a camera you can use now or one you can dream
about for months?

--
regards,
dslr

Tomgo1

And who twisted your arm?
You made your own choice.

Everything technological comes out newer, better and cheaper its a fact of
life.

GMan

spell the last name backwards...

Omar gnihsif wrote:

> I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
> issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
> insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
> does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
> will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

JoeInArizona

> I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
> D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
> brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
> thing for 999.

Where do you suppose you'll be able to buy it from this month?

Tony Spadaro

Can you spell T R O L L? YOu are one ofd the saddest cases I've seen to
boot. DO you really want the world to think you are so stupid as to think a
holiday purchase is going to be discounted? Are you really so stupid as to
believe that the camera companies tell each other what they are announcing?
Are you really so stupid as to beileve that there are not new models
announced every Feb? Are you really that stupid? I vote "YES" and killfie
your moron butt.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Omar gnihsif" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvbga0$q4i01$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

the
> issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

add
> insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

that
> does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
> will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

Flycaster

"Omar gnihsif" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvbga0$q4i01$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

the
> issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

add
> insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

that
> does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
> will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

Nikon does it too, just not as frequently. FYI, Canon did the same thing
with the D60/10D upgrade...so it goes. If you live on the bleeding edge,
you get cut.