Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon EOS 1D Discontinued?

Canon EOS 1D Discontinued?

Don

Has anyone heard that the Canon EOS 1d will be discontinued? I was told that
Canon is going to make an announcement in 3 weeks.

MarkH

"Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Has anyone heard that the Canon EOS 1d will be discontinued? I was
> told that Canon is going to make an announcement in 3 weeks.

Wait for 3 weeks, I think that Canon is going to make an announcement.

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
understand binary and those that don't"

Tony Spadaro

Canon will be making some announcements within 3 weeks but nobody knows
precisely what they will announce. The company is very closed mouthed about
such things.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto