Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > WHAT IN THE SAND HILL IS GOING ON HERE?

Reply
Thread Tools

WHAT IN THE SAND HILL IS GOING ON HERE?

 
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
David J. Littleboy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Birdies galore !!!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/25424060


Very Hitchcockian, and very nice.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
George Preddy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2004

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Birdies galore !!!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061


Very nice 0.3 MP pic!


 
Reply With Quote
 
George Kerby
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2004
On 1/27/04 4:49 PM, in article bv6n8a$d93$(E-Mail Removed), "George
Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Birdies galore !!!
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061

>
> Very nice 0.3 MP pic!
>
>

Oh Hell. You're back.
I thought you went to crap and the hogs ate you.
Damn!


__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
>From: "George Preddy" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061
>
>Very nice 0.3 MP pic!


Thanks. You should see the 6.3MP uninterpolated version!




 
Reply With Quote
 
Jeff Shoaf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:BC3C4EBE.32A39%(E-Mail Removed):

> On 1/27/04 4:49 PM, in article bv6n8a$d93$(E-Mail Removed), "George
> Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>
>> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Birdies galore !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061

>>
>> Very nice 0.3 MP pic!
>>
>>

> Oh Hell. You're back.
> I thought you went to crap and the hogs ate you.
> Damn!
>
>


The hogs hurt themselves on all of his over-sharpened false edges...

 
Reply With Quote
 
George Preddy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: "George Preddy" (E-Mail Removed)

>
> >http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061
> >
> >Very nice 0.3 MP pic!

>
> Thanks. You should see the 6.3MP uninterpolated version!


Did you take it with a 25MP digital back? Why not post it?


 
Reply With Quote
 
George Preddy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004

"George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bv6n8a$d93$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Birdies galore !!!
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061

>
> Very nice 0.3 MP pic!


Aren't you going to post the original?

How about posting 2 at original size? 1 with the normal Bayer digital
sharpening bandaids applied, and 1 before any attempts to digitially savage
the pic.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bart van der Wolf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004

"George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bv7aea$3gs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >From: "George Preddy" (E-Mail Removed)

> >
> > >http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061
> > >
> > >Very nice 0.3 MP pic!

> >
> > Thanks. You should see the 6.3MP uninterpolated version!

>
> Did you take it with a 25MP digital back? Why not post it?


Why, don't you like the image? Do you think wasting more bandwidth will make
it a better composition?

Bart


 
Reply With Quote
 
George Preddy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004

"Bart van der Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4018277e$0$327$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
>
> "George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bv7aea$3gs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >From: "George Preddy" (E-Mail Removed)
> > >
> > > >http://www.pbase.com/image/25424061
> > > >
> > > >Very nice 0.3 MP pic!
> > >
> > > Thanks. You should see the 6.3MP uninterpolated version!

> >
> > Did you take it with a 25MP digital back? Why not post it?

>
> Why, don't you like the image?


I do, but at 0.3MP it isn't very useful.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This group hasnt lifted its game and is actually going down hill Collector»NZ NZ Computing 15 03-12-2012 12:46 AM
Minolta Z1, rolled in beach sand Al Digital Photography 8 08-23-2005 05:53 PM
New Releases: House of Sand and Fog, new from Fox: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 02-03-2004 05:26 AM
Rare photo of George Preddy with his head out of the sand Lionel Digital Photography 7 01-22-2004 12:54 PM
Flyfishing in the sand Ratt Atttat Dat Computer Support 5 12-24-2003 07:48 PM



Advertisments