Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > aftermarket camera batteries & chargers??

aftermarket camera batteries & chargers??

denton

Hi all..I have a new Canon G5. Are the batteries and chargers listed on eBay
good to use with this camera? I notice a huge difference between those
listed and what can be brought as OEM.

Marvin Margoshes

"denton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:burfmo$net$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all..I have a new Canon G5. Are the batteries and chargers listed on

eBay
> good to use with this camera? I notice a huge difference between those
> listed and what can be brought as OEM.

I don't buy on E-bay because I don't know the vendor. I buy batteries and
chargers from www.thomasdistributing.com. The prices are good, dekivery is
prompt, and I always get just what I order. If there was a problem, I'd
know where to find the company. The phone number and mail address are on
the site.

Joseph Meehan

After market batteries and chargers are often better than the original
equipment stuff. However ---- Not all of them are and e-Bay is full of
some really questionable deals. I would not trust it for buying something I
did know well.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"denton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:burfmo$net$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all..I have a new Canon G5. Are the batteries and chargers listed on

eBay
> good to use with this camera? I notice a huge difference between those
> listed and what can be brought as OEM.

Terry D

Joseph Meehan wrote:
> After market batteries and chargers are often better than the
> original equipment stuff. However ---- Not all of them are and
> e-Bay is full of some really questionable deals. I would not trust
> it for buying something I did know well.
>

> "denton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:burfmo$net$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi all..I have a new Canon G5. Are the batteries and chargers listed
>> on eBay good to use with this camera? I notice a huge difference
>> between those listed and what can be brought as OEM.

Forget eBay. Have a look at http://tinyurl.com/3yq9h BP511 at 14.99.

Terry D.

Rick

Hey Denton, Santa left a G5 under the Christmas tree last December along
with 2 extra batteries and a charger from the link below, $12 per battery
and $20 for the charger plus a (small) shipping fee.
So far all is well with heavy usage.

http://www.sterlingtek.com/

Hopes this helps,
Good luck