Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 300D samples (aircrafts pictures)

300D samples (aircrafts pictures)

Mike Latondresse

"Eric Hourant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:40123a23$0$285$(E-Mail Removed):

> Steve,
>
>>>Was the AF in servo mode?<<

> AFAIK it's automatic with the 300D.
>
>>>How close were you ?<<

> I was quite close to the planes. This images has been enlarged of
> about 20-25%.
>
> It' my first try with this camera and with the Capture One
> software. I made some changes in the C1 settings and now, the
> result is sharper.
>
> I have uploaded the last "version" of the images on my web site.
>
> Eric

Definitely sharper. Looks like you have a dirty spot on your lens at
about 11:00.

Eric Hourant

> Definitely sharper. Looks like you have a dirty spot on your lens at about
11:00.<<
Thanks. One of the problem when you go digital is that the result may depend
of many points : the camera, software, the screen and the printer.

Eric