Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Can you buy cameras from Amway?

Can you buy cameras from Amway?

William Wallace

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<40103C92.25389.67ABCE2@localhost>...
> Any good deals out there?

I heard that there is a new multi-level sales organization that sells
SD9s and SD10s from Sigma. If you sell 3 cameras, you get yours for
free.

Tom

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Any good deals out there?

Yeah. You press the shutter and it alienates all your friends and
relatives..

Tom

Michael

"Tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:RAcQb.106114
$sv6.506721@attbi_s52:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Any good deals out there?
>>

> Yeah. You press the shutter and it alienates all your friends and
> relatives..
>
> Tom

Good one.

Dallas

the_fovemeiste said:

> Any good deals out there?

It's where Tony Polson gets all his equipment, filters too.

--
Dallas
There are only two types of music: Rock and Roll.

Mike

"Dallas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsan.2004.01.23.17.36.16.7392@imageunlimitedpa nts.co.za...
> the_fovemeiste said:
>
> > Any good deals out there?

> It's where Tony Polson gets all his equipment, filters too.
>
> --
> Dallas
> There are only two types of music: Rock and Roll.
> Drop pants for email

Lenses by Tupperware?

T. P.

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Can you buy cameras from Amway?

You can buy most things from Amway.

But this begs the question: Why do you want to?

Are you an Amway agent?

Dallas

See. He's already getting ****ed because you are stepping on his turf!