Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Selling Photos Online

Selling Photos Online

Carl Miller

I'm using DotPhoto to sell prints from events like student recitals, but
haven't been real happy with the print quality. Anyone know of another
site where you can upload you prints and then set custom pricing like
you can with DotPhoto? I love their system, just not crazy about the
processing.

--
Carl Miller
---------

Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

"Carl Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using DotPhoto to sell prints from events like student recitals, but
> haven't been real happy with the print quality. Anyone know of another
> site where you can upload you prints and then set custom pricing like
> you can with DotPhoto? I love their system, just not crazy about the
> processing.

www.deviantart.com has a printing service.
Apparently, they use a chemical print process, and most folks are generally
very happy with the service.

Michael Meissner

(E-Mail Removed) (Carl Miller) writes:

> I'm using DotPhoto to sell prints from events like student recitals, but
> haven't been real happy with the print quality. Anyone know of another
> site where you can upload you prints and then set custom pricing like
> you can with DotPhoto? I love their system, just not crazy about the
> processing.

I've not used them, but cafepress.com allows you to sell online and set your
own prices. I think ezprints.com may offer the service too.

--
Michael Meissner
email: (E-Mail Removed)