Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Advice - Minolta Digital Camera

Advice - Minolta Digital Camera

adias angel

I am interested in the experince people have had with the Minolta
DiMAGE E223 camera...I am thinking about buying one. I would like to
have this camera mostly for point and shoot pictures. I want to make
sure it will take a quality pic in low-light conditions, like indoors.
We are not real great photographers so the better the auto setting
the easier it will be for us to use.

If any one else has a better suggestion on a camera thats around 2
Megapixels, by any manufacturer, please let me know. I would like to
keep the price under 150 if possible. Thanks for the help, Carla

John Hughes

I have used one for about 6 months, and have found it a good entry-level
camera. It is not fancy, but it does the job and is easy to use. Now I am
ready to upgrade to a Sony DSC F717.

Before you buy, you should poke around this site: http://www.dpreview.com/.