Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > HIS Radeon X700 Pro IceQ Turbo drawing

HIS Radeon X700 Pro IceQ Turbo drawing

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The Overclocker Cafe' has a HIS Radeon X700 Pro IceQ Turbo (PCI-E) card up for grabs. Between now and Sunday July 17th folks can enter up to once a day for a chance to take home a very solid performing video card for free! All you need to do to enter is answer a question that changes daily (keeps everything honest and the automatic e-mails out) correctly. Every day someone enters gives them another lot in the basket to increase their chance of winning.

If this is something you feel your readers would enjoy, a news posting would be most welcomed. Thanks!

Contest link: http://www.overclockercafe.com/contest.htm

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

they have contest after contest not fair

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

hehehe, why is that not fair?

jonorossi jonorossi is offline
Junior Member

That is one sick cooler. I'd like to get my hands on one of them

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUTALE
hehehe, why is that not fair?
Cause we have only been ever given one

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUTALE
hehehe, why is that not fair?
Cause we have only been ever given one
hehehehe, well, get your lazy a** working and go get us some more stuff to giveaway then

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

I'm already in for that cotnest