Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > qimage magenta nef

qimage magenta nef

Terry

I have been using Qimage for years successfully. When I got my D100 it
printed the nefs fine. But now it doesn't. I know its illogical. I
downloaded the newest version and the same problem. I have edited the nefs
in Capture 4. When the first Qimage screen comes up all images look fine.
When the edit screen in Qimage comes up or I print, I get a strong greenish
type cast. (snow pictures so its really obvious). Help!

And yes I have looked at the color spaces defaults but am still open to
suggestions.

terry

Bill Mcdonald

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:57:54 GMT, "Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have been using Qimage for years successfully. When I got my D100 it
>printed the nefs fine. But now it doesn't. I know its illogical. I
>downloaded the newest version and the same problem. I have edited the nefs
>in Capture 4. When the first Qimage screen comes up all images look fine.
>When the edit screen in Qimage comes up or I print, I get a strong greenish
>type cast. (snow pictures so its really obvious). Help!
>
>And yes I have looked at the color spaces defaults but am still open to
>suggestions.
>
>terry
>(E-Mail Removed)

If you post this to the yahoo qimage group, I'm sure someone will be
able to help you.
Bill Mcdonald
Sigma vs Bayer, who gives a rats ass!