Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Whats the most overdone type subject/genre? what is least explored?

Whats the most overdone type subject/genre? what is least explored?

Hugo Drax

What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
think is something that is least explored?

Jim Waggener

"Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

Imo:

most overdone: sunrise, sunsets
least explored: micro photography

Lefty Leftowitz

"Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

Overdone? Those snotty looking heroin-youth-on-parade shots I see littering
the pages of so many "edgy" photography mags.

Least explored? Extraterrestrial architecture & interior design.

Patrick.

Deathwalker

1.glamour/porn/female form.

2. Toilet rolls

"Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

PhotoMan

"Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

My love life?

Hugo Drax

"Lefty Leftowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9XjNb.9477$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> "Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do

you
> > think is something that is least explored?
> >

> Overdone? Those snotty looking heroin-youth-on-parade shots I see

littering
> the pages of so many "edgy" photography mags.
>
> Least explored? Extraterrestrial architecture & interior design.
>

> Patrick.

I never seen those, what kind of magazine is that?

I have see lots and lots of national park scenery pictures though ie: yellow
stone etc...

Hugo Drax

"Deathwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:R_jNb.15896$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1.glamour/porn/female form.
>
> 2. Toilet rolls

yeah #1 I see lots, but #2???

Gill Couto

Most overdone but always enlightening: sports photography
Least explored: landfill scenics by moonlight

gill
http://www.gillcouto.com/

Hugo Drax wrote:

> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

B.o.w.s.e.r

Most overdone: youth culture.
Least explored: the US southwest. OK, I'm kidding.

"Hugo Drax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4egm$d78e6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What do you think is the most overdone type subject,genre? and what do you
> think is something that is least explored?

T P

"Deathwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>1.glamour/porn/female form.

Absolutely!

It is not only the most overdone, it is also mostly very badly done.

(see current SI for some examples of the latter)