Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > *ist D battery grip?

*ist D battery grip?

FDN

Does a battery grip exist for the Pentax *ist Digital? I know the film *ist
has one - a nice one, with a second shutter release - and seem to remember
seeing one for the digital camera. HOwever, no luck finding such an
accessory on the B&H website...

Thanks!

Darrell Larose

"FDN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YTYMb.30376$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does a battery grip exist for the Pentax *ist Digital? I know the film

*ist
> has one - a nice one, with a second shutter release - and seem to remember
> seeing one for the digital camera. HOwever, no luck finding such an
> accessory on the B&H website...

From the Pentax website http://www.pentax.com

"Exclusive accessories