Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Gallery!

New Gallery!

jaro

We just developed new Polish Paragliding Gallery. There are over 300
pictures made by Polish paraglide pilots (amators and proffesional
photographers). You can find them under
http://paragliding-in-poland.w.interia.pl/ . -> english version ->
Paragliding gallery. Some of those pictures are really amazing. So, be
welcome and see.
Best regards
jaro
P.S.
Right now gallery pages are still in Polish, but pictures are talking in
universal language )

Ljutefisk Bezoars

In article <bu0gma$qsb$(E-Mail Removed)>, minkowicz[out]@wp.pl says...
> We just developed new Polish Paragliding Gallery. There are over 300
> pictures made by Polish paraglide pilots (amators and proffesional
> photographers). You can find them under
> http://paragliding-in-poland.w.interia.pl/ . -> english version ->
> Paragliding gallery. Some of those pictures are really amazing. So, be
> welcome and see.
> Best regards
> jaro
> P.S.
> Right now gallery pages are still in Polish, but pictures are talking in
> universal language )

Yes, this translates universally...
http://paragliding.in.poland.nid.pl/...rapleasure.jpg