Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Photo galleries on Red Sea and ..

New Photo galleries on Red Sea and ..

pierre courty

Hello
New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine Carnival
and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
Good Surf and Good Dive
Pierre
http://www.underwaterphotographie.com

Robert E. Williams

pierre courty wrote:

> Hello
> New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine Carnival
> and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
> Good Surf and Good Dive
> Pierre
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.com

Absolutely Magnificent Shots.
They take my breath away.Thanks for sharing these photos with us.
Bob Williams

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"pierre courty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btui0s$moi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine

Carnival
> and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
> Good Surf and Good Dive
> Pierre
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.com