Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MMC or SD card

MMC or SD card

C. Huvelle

HI,
I just buy a HP Photosmart 735. I'm now faced with the question to buy an
extension of the memory.
Does a difference exists between MMC and SD cards? Any impact on the
battery?
Thanks
Christian

SD

C. Huvelle wrote:
> HI,
> I just buy a HP Photosmart 735. I'm now faced with the question to buy an
> extension of the memory.
> Does a difference exists between MMC and SD cards? Any impact on the
> battery?
> Thanks
> Christian

SD = cheaper, faster, bigger