Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sandisk Extreme?

Sandisk Extreme?

Mark Johnson

Does anyone have experience with the Sandisk Extreme 512 CF?

It supposed to be fast. But I wonder if it's that much faster for the
money?

The lowest I find is about $160.

Andrew

Mark Johnson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with the Sandisk Extreme 512 CF?

> It supposed to be fast. But I wonder if it's that much faster
> for the money?
> The lowest I find is about $160.

It's not any fatser than the Ultra-II which Newegg is selling
for $142 with free FedEx shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...=BROWSE&depa=1

Andrew

Pedro

If you want the temperature ranges than extreme but for normal I use Sandisk
Ultra 11 and it is faster than Lexar, and you can see the differance.
Pedro
news:(E-Mail Removed)...