Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > WWW and Software info Requested

WWW and Software info Requested

Josef Laupheimer

Hello,
I am a freshman in the world of the digital camera and therefore I would be
happy to get some intial support that I can start

a) Web pages General Information
What are good web pages about digital photographing

b) Software
I am looking for the best software concerning:
- Datatransfer
- Database
- Quickview
- Presentations of Pictures
- Printouts
- Automatic data reduction from eg 1 MB to 100 kb for display in the
internet

c) Web pages to dispay own pictures

Thank you very much for your advise.

Josef

Crownfield

Josef Laupheimer wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a freshman in the world of the digital camera and therefore I would be
> happy to get some intial support that I can start
>
> a) Web pages General Information
> What are good web pages about digital photographing
>
> b) Software
> I am looking for the best software concerning:
> - Datatransfer
> - Database
> - Quickview
> - Presentations of Pictures
> - Printouts
> - Automatic data reduction from eg 1 MB to 100 kb for display in the
> internet
>
> c) Web pages to dispay own pictures
>
> Thank you very much for your advise.

josef:

did you try google yet?
that way you would get some perspective
on any answers you may get.

> Josef

Marvin Margoshes

news:btnonl$9erll$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

www.dpreview.com is a good source of information on digital cameras.

> b) Software
> I am looking for the best software concerning:
> - Datatransfer
> - Database
> - Quickview
> - Presentations of Pictures
> - Printouts
> - Automatic data reduction from eg 1 MB to 100 kb for display in the
> internet

PaintShop Photo Album does all this, and it also lets you put a slide show
on a CD that is readable on most DVD players.
Download it for a free 30-day trial at www.jasc.co,.