Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > General photography questions please!

General photography questions please!

Ning

On the subject of tripods, I got a mini-tripod for Christmas - it's
about 10cm in length when folded up, and 30cm when unfolded. Very
light and stable - it'll go in your pocket! Not sure where it was
from, but just to let you know that they exist. Try
http://www.thegadgetshop.co.uk ?

ben