Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Coolpix 950 flash ?

Coolpix 950 flash ?

Henry Kolesnik

I'm getting ready to sell some of my stuff on ebay and the photos I get with
the built in flash are washed out or have glare. I'd like to get a decent
used flash, bracket and cable for this camera but I don't know what's good.
I also see a lot of slave units for sale on ebay. Should I spring for a
SB-20, bracket and cable or slave flash or is there something that will
suitmy purpose to take stills that I'm not aware of.
tnx
hank wd5jfr

African Bios

"Henry Kolesnik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm getting ready to sell some of my stuff on ebay and the photos I
> get with the built in flash are washed out or have glare. I'd like to
> get a decent used flash, bracket and cable for this camera but I don't
> know what's good. I also see a lot of slave units for sale on ebay.
> Should I spring for a SB-20, bracket and cable or slave flash or is
> there something that will suitmy purpose to take stills that I'm not
> aware of. tnx
> hank wd5jfr

Check this page for info
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/flashfaq.html and
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html for non nikon flash
voltages.
HTH

--
Remove nyet / block or change dot to .
to reply Thank you

Henry Kolesnik

thanks, good stuff...
"African Bios" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns946AD22169327ddarkoblockicacuk@130.133.1.4 ...
> "Henry Kolesnik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I'm getting ready to sell some of my stuff on ebay and the photos I
> > get with the built in flash are washed out or have glare. I'd like to
> > get a decent used flash, bracket and cable for this camera but I don't
> > know what's good. I also see a lot of slave units for sale on ebay.
> > Should I spring for a SB-20, bracket and cable or slave flash or is
> > there something that will suitmy purpose to take stills that I'm not
> > aware of. tnx
> > hank wd5jfr
> >

> Check this page for info
> http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/flashfaq.html and