Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > where to get fast prints in New York

where to get fast prints in New York

carl

I've got a quick print job with a Digital Rebel and I need to get some
quick prints at not to excessive a price.

Speed and price are probably more important than quality to these
people, but quality, of course, always matters too.

South of 23rd Street is best.

Thanks mucho!
Carl

Malevil

Alkit Camera on the Northeast corner of Union Square/14th Street. Just take
the Q, W, whatever subway and walk one block up (it's across the street from
City Crab & Seafood, around the corner from Barnes & Noble).

The do digital imaging, pro rentals/service and sales (and will beat any B&H
price!).

Mal

"carl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I've got a quick print job with a Digital Rebel and I need to get some
> quick prints at not to excessive a price.
>
> Speed and price are probably more important than quality to these
> people, but quality, of course, always matters too.
>
> South of 23rd Street is best.
>
> Thanks mucho!
> Carl

GovtLawyer

>I've got a quick print job with a Digital Rebel and I need to get some
>quick prints at not to excessive a price.
>
>Speed and price are probably more important than quality to these
>people, but quality, of course, always matters too.

Adorama on 18th Stret between 5th & 6th processes digital. I believe you can
get them the same day. If not, they are right in the middle of the Photo
District; that's right, there is a photo district. There must be a dozen photo
finishers within a three block radius.