Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Images Preservation

Digital Images Preservation

Inform me

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<G_qLb.12290$(E-Mail Removed)> ...
> How about a link next time?
>

> LiquiGuard.com wrote:
>
> > Our Company Liquiguard Technologies Inc. is an innovator of new and

> <hundred lines or so snipped>

Alan:

I do aplogize for posting what some of you view as "spam", that
however was not my desired intention. My idea was to provide relevant
information to a group who would benefit from it.Perhaps I should have
just posted a link to the site with some brief info. Sorry for any
negativity this might have caused.
Please check out the link I am sure a lot of you can benefit from
Artshield.

Thanks
Steven S.
http://Liquiguard.com