Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak CX6230 - who makes the lense?

Kodak CX6230 - who makes the lense?

Stephen P. Stoffer

I'm curious to know who manufactures the lenses for the Kodak CX series of
digital cameras? I have the CX6230 and love it except for a few things. I
bought it in the hopes of saving money on film. So far the pictures and
video are great. The only complaint I have is that most of my flash pictures
look very washed out. This is my first entry into digital photography.

Cheers, Stephen

Ron Hunter

Stephen P. Stoffer wrote:

> I'm curious to know who manufactures the lenses for the Kodak CX series of
> digital cameras? I have the CX6230 and love it except for a few things. I
> bought it in the hopes of saving money on film. So far the pictures and
> video are great. The only complaint I have is that most of my flash pictures
> look very washed out. This is my first entry into digital photography.
>
> Cheers, Stephen

You might need to move back a bit when using the flash, and use the zoom
to frame your subjects.

Dave

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Stephen P. Stoffer
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm curious to know who manufactures the lenses for the Kodak CX series of
> digital cameras? I have the CX6230 and love it except for a few things. I
> bought it in the hopes of saving money on film. So far the pictures and
> video are great. The only complaint I have is that most of my flash pictures
> look very washed out. This is my first entry into digital photography.
>
> Cheers, Stephen

Kodak make there own lense's for the CX cameras..