Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Get me started please -

Get me started please -

D.Yacovone

Can anyone give me advice on how to go about selling photographs or even
point me in the right direction to do so?. Is a photo agency the way to go
about this?.

Stefan Patric

On Monday 05 January 2004 15:01, D.Yacovone wrote:

> Can anyone give me advice on how to go about selling photographs or
> even point me in the right direction to do so?. Is a photo agency the
> way to go about this?.

Depends on what type of photos. B&W Landscapes? Or color? Glamour?
Nudes? Still life? Travel? Etc.

--
Stefan Patric
NoLife Polymath Group