Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Garden of Lost Feathers

Re: Garden of Lost Feathers

EaterOfTheAss@nospam.com

look for wings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> This is my newest play, condensed into a poem. What do you imagine the story
> is about.
>

> Garden of Lost Feathers
>
> Bundles clustered in the flickering head,
> in the lightweight feather-skull they multiply.
> In seeing this, we see hope for the hair twirlers,
> the muttering, mad, shufflers in day light lit hallways,
> shaking, tethered, floppy long sleeved hands.
>
> Once, in the green, when the graffiti was different,
> under a hundred or so layers of slathered paint,
> from the city in brick red, from the lost boys
> in green and gold and rainbows spilling over
> daddy died looking for the caves under Manhattan
>
> Where Indians might have lived in winter.
> Where junkies shot up and cars rusted ,
> or burst in to flames as he ran from a million voices.
> As the birds sing and fly it turned out he was right.
> Not paranoid
>
> The demons in the dark do multiply.
>
> "Why does the earth grieve
> when the violets appear?" -Pablo Neruda
>
> http://futurebird.diaryland.com

I imagine it is about gas-sniffing Indians stealing cars and chopping them up on the
reservation. We need digital surveillance out there.

Max of Mad

> look for wings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>This is my newest play, condensed into a poem. What do you imagine the story
>>is about.
>>

>>Garden of Lost Feathers
>>
>>Bundles clustered in the flickering head,
>>in the lightweight feather-skull they multiply.
>>In seeing this, we see hope for the hair twirlers,
>>the muttering, mad, shufflers in day light lit hallways,
>>shaking, tethered, floppy long sleeved hands.
>>
>>Once, in the green, when the graffiti was different,
>>under a hundred or so layers of slathered paint,
>>from the city in brick red, from the lost boys
>>in green and gold and rainbows spilling over
>>daddy died looking for the caves under Manhattan
>>
>>Where Indians might have lived in winter.
>>Where junkies shot up and cars rusted ,
>>or burst in to flames as he ran from a million voices.
>>As the birds sing and fly it turned out he was right.
>>Not paranoid
>>
>>The demons in the dark do multiply.
>>
>>"Why does the earth grieve
>>when the violets appear?" -Pablo Neruda
>>
>>http://futurebird.diaryland.com

> I imagine it is about gas-sniffing Indians stealing cars and chopping them up on the
> reservation. We need digital surveillance out there.

Your imagination is getting the better of you, idiot.

It is a good poem.

Max of Mad
--
Leave a tone after the message

Dennis M. Hammes

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> look for wings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > This is my newest play, condensed into a poem. What do you imagine the story
> > is about.
> >

> > Garden of Lost Feathers
> >
> > Bundles clustered in the flickering head,
> > in the lightweight feather-skull they multiply.
> > In seeing this, we see hope for the hair twirlers,
> > the muttering, mad, shufflers in day light lit hallways,
> > shaking, tethered, floppy long sleeved hands.
> >
> > Once, in the green, when the graffiti was different,
> > under a hundred or so layers of slathered paint,
> > from the city in brick red, from the lost boys
> > in green and gold and rainbows spilling over
> > daddy died looking for the caves under Manhattan
> >
> > Where Indians might have lived in winter.
> > Where junkies shot up and cars rusted ,
> > or burst in to flames as he ran from a million voices.
> > As the birds sing and fly it turned out he was right.
> > Not paranoid
> >
> > The demons in the dark do multiply.
> >
> > "Why does the earth grieve
> > when the violets appear?" -Pablo Neruda
> >
> > http://futurebird.diaryland.com

> I imagine it is about gas-sniffing Indians stealing cars and chopping them up on the
> reservation. We need digital surveillance out there.

I ate your ass for years.
(and you just picked at chuckie..)
--
-------(m+
~/)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Max of Mad wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > look for wings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> >>This is my newest play, condensed into a poem. What do you imagine the story
> >>is about.
> >>

> >>Garden of Lost Feathers
> >>
> >>Bundles clustered in the flickering head,
> >>in the lightweight feather-skull they multiply.
> >>In seeing this, we see hope for the hair twirlers,
> >>the muttering, mad, shufflers in day light lit hallways,
> >>shaking, tethered, floppy long sleeved hands.
> >>
> >>Once, in the green, when the graffiti was different,
> >>under a hundred or so layers of slathered paint,
> >>from the city in brick red, from the lost boys
> >>in green and gold and rainbows spilling over
> >>daddy died looking for the caves under Manhattan
> >>
> >>Where Indians might have lived in winter.
> >>Where junkies shot up and cars rusted ,
> >>or burst in to flames as he ran from a million voices.
> >>As the birds sing and fly it turned out he was right.
> >>Not paranoid
> >>
> >>The demons in the dark do multiply.
> >>
> >>"Why does the earth grieve
> >>when the violets appear?" -Pablo Neruda
> >>
> >>http://futurebird.diaryland.com

> > I imagine it is about gas-sniffing Indians stealing cars and chopping them up on the
> > reservation. We need digital surveillance out there.
> >

> Your imagination is getting the better of you, idiot.
>
> It is a good poem.
>
> Max of Mad
> --
> Leave a tone after the message

I got the better of your idiot for years.
(and you just picked at chuckie..)
--
-------(m+
~/)_|
chichi kinoko
nakute mo tsukamu
mizu-no tsuki
http://scrawlmark.org

ghost

<snip>

> I ate your ass for years.

Well now, that's a hell of a public announcement. There should have been a
warning beep on this thread.

--ghost--

yyyiiinnnggg@yahoo.com

"Dennis M. Hammes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> > look for wings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > This is my newest play, condensed into a poem. What do you imagine the story
> > > is about.
> > >

> > > Garden of Lost Feathers
> > >
> > > Bundles clustered in the flickering head,
> > > in the lightweight feather-skull they multiply.
> > > In seeing this, we see hope for the hair twirlers,
> > > the muttering, mad, shufflers in day light lit hallways,
> > > shaking, tethered, floppy long sleeved hands.
> > >
> > > Once, in the green, when the graffiti was different,
> > > under a hundred or so layers of slathered paint,
> > > from the city in brick red, from the lost boys
> > > in green and gold and rainbows spilling over
> > > daddy died looking for the caves under Manhattan
> > >
> > > Where Indians might have lived in winter.
> > > Where junkies shot up and cars rusted ,
> > > or burst in to flames as he ran from a million voices.
> > > As the birds sing and fly it turned out he was right.
> > > Not paranoid
> > >
> > > The demons in the dark do multiply.
> > >
> > > "Why does the earth grieve
> > > when the violets appear?" -Pablo Neruda
> > >
> > > http://futurebird.diaryland.com

> > I imagine it is about gas-sniffing Indians stealing cars and chopping them up on the
> > reservation. We need digital surveillance out there.

> I ate your ass for years.
> (and you just picked at chuckie..)

you are a disgrace.

Dennis M. Hammes

ghost wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > I ate your ass for years.

> Well now, that's a hell of a public announcement. There should have been a
> warning beep on this thread.
>
> --ghost--

Heh.
--