Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

John Doe

Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new camera
introductions for this year.

Tony Spadaro

Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save the
big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their normal
pattern.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"John Doe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new camera
> introductions for this year.

kodakuser

When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsf5Kb.188882$(E-Mail Removed) r.com...
> Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save the
> big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their normal
> pattern.
>
> --
> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
> home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
> The Improved Links Pages are at
> A sample chapter from my novel "Haight-Ashbury" is at
> "John Doe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new

camera
> > introductions for this year.

kodakuser

When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsf5Kb.188882$(E-Mail Removed) r.com...
> Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save the
> big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their normal
> pattern.
>
> --
> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
> home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
> The Improved Links Pages are at
> A sample chapter from my novel "Haight-Ashbury" is at
> "John Doe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new

camera
> > introductions for this year.

Bill Frank

"kodakuser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

CES 1/8-11/04
PMA 2/12-15/04

Bill Frank
CompactFlash Association

Tony Spadaro

I don't have exact dates but CES tends to be early to mid-Jan and PMA is
late Feb.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"kodakuser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.
>

> "Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsf5Kb.188882$(E-Mail Removed) r.com...
> > Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save

the
> > big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their

normal
> > pattern.
> >
> > --
> > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
> > home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
> > The Improved Links Pages are at
> > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/links/mlinks00.html
> > A sample chapter from my novel "Haight-Ashbury" is at
> > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/writ/hait/hatitl.html
> > "John Doe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new

> camera
> > > introductions for this year.

HRosita

>"kodakuser" wrote:

>When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

CES Starts January 11-15
PMA Starts February 12 - 16.

Both in Las Vegas
Rosita

Paolo Pizzi

HRosita wrote:

> CES Starts January 11-15
> PMA Starts February 12 - 16.
>
> Both in Las Vegas
> Rosita

For more information:

http://www.cesweb.org

http://pma2004.pmai.org

Bart van der Wolf

"Bill Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kodakuser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.
> >

> CES 1/8-11/04
> PMA 2/12-15/04

And then there's the (world's largest photographic product exhibition)
Photokina which usually takes place the last week of September in even
years. This year it's from September 28th to October 3rd.
http://www.koelnmesse.de/wEnglisch/photokina/index.htm

Bart

John Doe

CNET Editors Also to Present "The Show Buzz," A Daily Update of the
Hottest Products from the Show Floor

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040105/55614_1.html

CNET is also planning comprehensive coverage of the show at
http://ces.cnet.com, kicking off January 7th at noon with a "Best of CES
2003" review, and updated daily with breaking news.