Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D-100 wireless shutter release question

Nikon D-100 wireless shutter release question

Winks

I am looking for a wireless shutter release for my D100 and can't
find such a device. Does someone make such a device? Is there someone out
there that can lead me in the
right direction? I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Thank you
Robert

Jim Waggener

"Winks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y3ZJb.47858$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a wireless shutter release for my D100 and can't
> find such a device. Does someone make such a device? Is there someone

out
> there that can lead me in the
> right direction? I would appreciate any feedback on this.
>
> Thank you
> Robert

check out: http://www.harbortronics.com/digimain.htm

DSphotog

Quantum Instruments makes a radio controlled remote trigger.
http://www.qtm.com/wireless/rs4i.html

You'll need the correct adapter cord for the D100 and you have to have the
MB D100 in order to have the 10 input available.

I own this unit and combo (D100) and it works just fine. As an added
benefit, it will also mount in the hot shoe of the D100 and then can be used
to trigger studio strobes as well as any slave unit with a PC input.

Hope this helps,