Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > curves, PS7

curves, PS7

nobody nowhere

For other curves desperadoes in the community (like me): one of the
most useful article on curves I have found so far is at:

http://www.creativepro.com/printerfr...ory/13811.html

It is written by Bruce Fraser, and entitled "Out of Gamut: Five Cheap
Tricks in Photoshop 6". See in particular "Cheap Trick 1: Auto-place
Curve Points".

PS: all Fraser's articles are superbly useful, in particular to those
who aspire to less than silly amateur status, in my view.
--

nobody

Conrad Weiler

HI,

<< For other curves desperadoes in the community (like me): one of the
most useful article on curves I have found so far is at: >>

http://www.creativepro.com/printerfr...ory/13811.html

Thank you very much for this excellent site.

Best,

Conrad
Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

Bill Hilton

>From: nobody nowhere http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>For other curves desperadoes in the community (like me): one of the
>most useful article on curves I have found so far is at:
>
>http://www.creativepro.com/printerfr...ory/13811.html
>
>It is written by Bruce Fraser

Fraser is one of the best writers on Photoshop and if you like his web stuff
you should take a look at his excellent book "Real World Photoshop" (with David
Blatner). Highly recommended.

nobody nowhere

Thanks again, I discovered him from one of your previous postings, I am
indebted to you.

n article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Bill Hilton
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes