Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fixing White Eye

Fixing White Eye

Larry R Harrison Jr

The darnest thing has happened--some of my photos have 'white-eye.' Red-eye
is one thing, but white eye?

How easy is that to fix? Can it be fixed with such cheapies as Infranview,
Nikon Editor (part of Nikon View 6), Ulead (whichever ones comes with
scanner/camera/printer CDs) or is there the programs for purchase come into
play?

How to prevent this in the future, too?

LRH

Juan R. Pollo

"Larry R Harrison Jr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> The darnest thing has happened--some of my photos have 'white-eye.'

Red-eye
> is one thing, but white eye?
>
> How easy is that to fix? Can it be fixed with such cheapies as Infranview,
> Nikon Editor (part of Nikon View 6), Ulead (whichever ones comes with
> scanner/camera/printer CDs) or is there the programs for purchase come

into
> play?
>
> How to prevent this in the future, too?

God forbid it's something like this, but white eyes on flash deserve a look
at http://www.geocities.com/loveujoey3/joeypage2.html

More likely, it's overexposed red eye. Just touch it up with black.

Juan