Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

[SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

Paolo Pizzi

SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR THE SHOOT-UP.

[SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

The subject should be anything with four legs except chairs and other
inanimate objects. I encourage you to be a little creative and go beyond the
conventional "full figure" pet portrait. It doesn't necessarily mean you
will have to take a picture of an exotic animal, your pet will do (as long
as it has four legs...), but maybe you want to use an unusual angle, an
unusual lens, an unusual setting, unusual lighting, whatever... Most
importantly, have fun! After all, this is what the SU is about.

PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTO AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: shootup *at* mailworks.org
(put "SHOOTUP" in the email subject and your full name in the body)

http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:gra.../fourlegs.html

DEADLINE: January 28, 2004

GALLERY WILL BE POSTED: February 1, 2004

GALLERY WEBSITE ADDRESS: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

(Future Koncepts will be released on the first of every month. Sorry if this
announcement came a day after, but I just got back. )

Annika1980

>Subject: [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

Too easy !!!

Paolo Pizzi

Annika1980 wrote:

>> Subject: [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

> Too easy !!!

That's the idea...

Richard Cockburn

"Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends
>
> The subject should be anything with four legs except chairs and other
> inanimate objects. I encourage you to be a little creative and go
> beyond the conventional "full figure" pet portrait. It doesn't
> necessarily mean you will have to take a picture of an exotic animal,
> your pet will do (as long as it has four legs...), but maybe you want
> to use an unusual angle, an unusual lens, an unusual setting, unusual
> lighting, whatever... Most importantly, have fun! After all, this is
> what the SU is about.

Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

REMOVE THE PUBLIC TO EMAIL ME.

Paolo Pizzi

Annika1980 wrote:
>> From: Richard Cockburn http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>>> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

>> Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

> Fun for you maybe.
> Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand
> on a mirror!

That's actually a pretty good idea! Looking forward to seeing it...

Mr Blobby

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: Richard Cockburn (E-Mail Removed)

> >> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

> >Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

> Fun for you maybe.
> Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

Maybe you should look for Larry the Lizard ?

Paolo Pizzi

Mr Blobby wrote:

> Maybe you should look for Larry the Lizard?

Yeah, but first he'd have to figure out a way to
distract Harry from such a yummy snack...

Richard Cockburn

(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>From: Richard Cockburn (E-Mail Removed)

>>> [SU] Koncept #2 - Four-legged friends

>>Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

> Fun for you maybe.
> Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

Try to get him to perch on the white dog of yours.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

REMOVE THE PUBLIC TO EMAIL ME.

agent yelow

Richard Cockburn wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>>From: Richard Cockburn (E-Mail Removed)

>>>Great idea for a mandate! Sounds like fun.

>>Fun for you maybe.
>>Now I gotta figure out how to get Harry the Hawk to stand on a mirror!

> Try to get him to perch on the white dog of yours.

yeah put some hamburger meat on the dog and see how it pans out.