Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak "future" DX6490 Filter Attachment ??

Kodak "future" DX6490 Filter Attachment ??

Tom Rowsell

Hi:

I read a post here recently from a Kodak employee, that Kodak would be
offering some sort of attachment to allow its DX6490 camera to accept
filters &/or other accessories. Has there been any
confirmation/denial/update on that claim? I recently purchased a DX6490, and
am most pleased with it...

Thanks in advance for any replies

Tom

Rudy Garcia

In article <LHoJb.50789$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Tom Rowsell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I read a post here recently from a Kodak employee, that Kodak would be
> offering some sort of attachment to allow its DX6490 camera to accept
> filters &/or other accessories. Has there been any
> confirmation/denial/update on that claim? I recently purchased a DX6490, and
> am most pleased with it...
>
> Thanks in advance for any replies
>
> Tom

No updates yet.

--
Rudy Garcia

Zebra

Hi Tom,

I am glad to hear that they might come with such an update. The first thing
I asked for in the shop when I bought it was to put an UV filter on it in
order to protect the lens. Their answer was that it was impossible to put a
filter on this camera. I think this is a pity for the lens projects and is
easily touched.

I hope I will get as pleased with the camera as you are for I had some
starting problems with the Apacer SD card I bought. Do you use an SD card?
What making is it and what are the experiences?

Pieter

"Tom Rowsell" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:LHoJb.50789$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
>
> I read a post here recently from a Kodak employee, that Kodak would be
> offering some sort of attachment to allow its DX6490 camera to accept
> filters &/or other accessories. Has there been any
> confirmation/denial/update on that claim? I recently purchased a DX6490,

and
> am most pleased with it...
>
> Thanks in advance for any replies
>
> Tom

Ron Hunter

Zebra wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I am glad to hear that they might come with such an update. The first thing
> I asked for in the shop when I bought it was to put an UV filter on it in
> order to protect the lens. Their answer was that it was impossible to put a
> filter on this camera. I think this is a pity for the lens projects and is
> easily touched.
>
> I hope I will get as pleased with the camera as you are for I had some
> starting problems with the Apacer SD card I bought. Do you use an SD card?
> What making is it and what are the experiences?
>
> Pieter

"Impossible" is not the right word to use. Difficult, maybe, but hardly
impossible.