Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Printing on a printer with tractor feed under win32 - question

Printing on a printer with tractor feed under win32 - question

peter

Has anyone done it successfully.

I'm trying to use Win32:rinter module but creating new pages doesn't
feed the paper in desired amount, missing next forms. (custom paper
size defined both in Win printer properties and Win32:rinter object)
I'd grateful for any advices, comments

peter