Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > More Net::AIM help needed

More Net::AIM help needed

The Durban Towel

I need some more help regarding net::aim.
After signing on my bot, I need to know how to save my buddy list.
What happens currently is: The bot signs on, it does what its told,
and signs off. The problem is that the buddy list of whatever screenname
i sign on with is cleared once i sign off. i know theres a way to send your
buddy list to the aim server, but i can't figure it out.

also, does anyone know where i can find a good tutorial or complex source
code of a bot using net::aim? I could learn so much easier...
As anyone who's tried to research net::aim, theres virtually no available
information other than the original (and very short) description cpan
offers.

any help on this or my previous post on getting a room list would be greatly
appreciated.