Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > dvd decoder

dvd decoder

pat

Hi I have a DVD I want to make a back up copy of ,but half way through
the process of backing it up to my hard drive I get a error telling me that
it can't be read from file 0000-1001 can any one tell me if there is a
free soft wear that I can download to decode my DVD so I can back it up?
I'm using dvd shrink 2.3 and dvd fab right now but I am having no luck
thank you [[pat]]

Chris P in PA

This is not a computer or DVD forum...
what DVD are you trying to copy? some have dual layers and cokpy
protection and things of that nature.

chris

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 07:32:53 -0700, "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote:

>Hi I have a DVD I want to make a back up copy of ,but half way through
>the process of backing it up to my hard drive I get a error telling me that
>it can't be read from file 0000-1001 can any one tell me if there is a
>free soft wear that I can download to decode my DVD so I can back it up?
>I'm using dvd shrink 2.3 and dvd fab right now but I am having no luck
>thank you [[pat]]

Hansepie

To the group: DVD has everything to do with digital photography. Think of
big storage capacity. Think of DVD slideshows on television screen of your
best pictures. To know a bit of creating one's own DVD's will do this group
no harm.

Look here for a tutorial:
http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/23_3.html

Look here for DVD decrypter:
http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

Use dvddecrypter first before you shrink your files. Works fine too in
combination with commercial shrinking programs like Pinnacle Instant Copy.

Hans

"pat" <pat @neverlate.time> schreef in bericht
news:6kfJb.811$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi I have a DVD I want to make a back up copy of ,but half way through
> the process of backing it up to my hard drive I get a error telling me

that
> it can't be read from file 0000-1001 can any one tell me if there is a
> free soft wear that I can download to decode my DVD so I can back it up?
> I'm using dvd shrink 2.3 and dvd fab right now but I am having no luck
> thank you [[pat]]

Juan R. Pollo

"Hansepie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bt4qkl$pqo$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> To the group: DVD has everything to do with digital photography. Think of
> big storage capacity. Think of DVD slideshows on television screen of your
> best pictures. To know a bit of creating one's own DVD's will do this

group
> no harm.

Nice try, but the OP was asking about copying DVD's. Buzz - wrong ng.

Juan

dvd decoder pat Computer Support 1 01-06-2004 03:41 PM
dvd decoder pat Computer Support 2 01-02-2004 03:26 PM
NEC PC Zoran DVD decoder Bob Peterson Computer Support 2 08-18-2003 01:27 AM
DVD decoder Software darkrats Computer Support 2 06-23-2003 04:19 PM

Advertisments