Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Stripping out email addresses

Stripping out email addresses

Kelly

Does anyone have a free script I can use for scanning an html file and returning the email addresses located in it? I've written this in php but now I need in perl.

TIA,
Kelly

The Durban Towel

I'll make one for you. Just tell me how you want it to return the emails it finds...