Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Are there any decent a-z tutorials on the net?

Are there any decent a-z tutorials on the net?

Princess Morgiah

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a decent a to z tutorial on photography on the net?
And I do mean a to z, start from the very basic stuff to whatever can be
reached. Preferably for digital camera's, but I suspect that the general
rules will apply to all, as usual.

Thanks in advance,

Princess Morgiah

HRosita

Hi,

For a-z tutorials you would be better off buying a good book about digital
photography.

Of course you can always search google for beginning digital photography
tutorials and see what comes up.

You can also check Jasc (PaintShopPro) site for tutorials and other camera
manufacturers like Kodak, Nikon, Canon, etc.
Rosita

wes

Here is a site that is interesting:
http://www.tutorialfind.com/tutorial...igitalcameras/
http://www.dcviews.com/tutors.htm
http://www.computer-training-softwar...ital-photo.htm
Here is an example of tutorials in quick time if you like that kind of
learning: http://www.vtc.com/digital-camera.htm Of course, if you want the
entire course, you will have to buy it.

This might be a beginning but there are probably many more places on the
internet.

"Princess Morgiah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:AfXHb.102708$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody recommend a decent a to z tutorial on photography on the net?
> And I do mean a to z, start from the very basic stuff to whatever can be
> reached. Preferably for digital camera's, but I suspect that the general
> rules will apply to all, as usual.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Princess Morgiah

Princess Morgiah

"wes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsqibu$encu$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Here is a site that is interesting:
> http://www.tutorialfind.com/tutorial...igitalcameras/
> http://www.dcviews.com/tutors.htm
> http://www.computer-training-softwar...ital-photo.htm
> Here is an example of tutorials in quick time if you like that kind of
> learning: http://www.vtc.com/digital-camera.htm Of course, if you want the
> entire course, you will have to buy it.
>
> This might be a beginning but there are probably many more places on the
> internet.

Thanks!

Princess Morgiah

"HRosita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> For a-z tutorials you would be better off buying a good book about digital
> photography.

Any recommended titles?

Thanks for the reply,

Princess Morgiah

Fuzzy Logic

[posted and mailed]

"Princess Morgiah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:AfXHb.102708$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be:

> Can anybody recommend a decent a to z tutorial on photography on the net?
> And I do mean a to z, start from the very basic stuff to whatever can be
> reached. Preferably for digital camera's, but I suspect that the general
> rules will apply to all, as usual.

Here is a good starter site:

http://www.shortcourses.com/