Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Tripod for sony DSC-T1 camera

Tripod for sony DSC-T1 camera

Jeffrey

hi, are there any tripods available for cameras that don't have
mounting holes? I figure I can make due with some rubber bands but I
was wondering if there would be a better method. Thanks

Len S

I have this camera. What I have used is something called a "panavise".
It's used for holding electronic circuit boards. It has two flat jaws
with rubber bumpers and I lightly squeeze the edges of the sony in it.
I had this vise lying around so I don't know what they cost.

my vise is Model 366 and can be seen on this page:
http://www.panavise.com/nf/vises/vises_head.html