Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > AVI file specifications for Canon PowerShot A300

AVI file specifications for Canon PowerShot A300

Scorpius

I used to be able to play A300's .AVI files with Windows' Media
Player, but now it only plays their sound, no picture (and I can only
play them fully within QuickTime Player).
I didn't install any new codecs in the meantime, except if the Windows
Media Player 9 installation affected it somehow.
Is there any way to restore the possibility of playing these AVIs with
Media Player or WinAmp?