Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster

Re: Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster

Ender W.

I guess that we also need to do something about people who change the
date of their posts, RIGHT? Break the rules to talk about people who
break the rules. GET A LIFE.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:41:03 -0400, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>To all webmaster,newsmaster
>
>To fight Copyright and illegal usagers of Newsgroups
>it's recommand to set all you News server to receive and send
>only 32 kbytes of article for all newsgroups (250 lines)
>
>Newsgrousp was use for Text , chit chat , permit to post more
>of 32 kbytes of article it's flood internet all around the world
>and groups team piracy have use usenet for long time
>
>Fight Piracy set your News Server to 32 kbytes (250 lines)
>

>Thanks
>
>Fight Piracy Team !

Paul Heslop

--
Paul.
to look at

Steve Young

>"Ender W." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I guess that we also need to do something about people who change the
> date of their posts, RIGHT? Break the rules to talk about people who
> break the rules. GET A LIFE.

Where have you seen this lately? I haven't seen anything annoying, (stuck to
the ceiling, weeks at a time), in a long time. In fact, now that I think about
it, the last one was titled much as this message, and I believe Jeremy had it
on his kill list, it was that long ago. And *you know* which one it was, as you
It was posted before this, as this message rode along
Monday, September 29, 2003 2:48 PM EDT
Welcoming FAQ Flying High

so what should we do, and which rule was it you are citing?

Steve Young