Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OSX driver for USB Cameramate

OSX driver for USB Cameramate

Carl Roberts

hello campers.. I am in need of a driver/update for the USB Cameramate
(card reader) for Mac OSX. Did Microtech go out of business? I have not
been able to find their website. Did they pull the plug? I have a new
Mac running Panther and would like to be able to use the Cameramate USB
card reader. Looks like I might need to spend some $$ on a new OSX
compatible card reader..

Dave Devine

Carl Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hello campers.. I am in need of a driver/update for the USB Cameramate
> (card reader) for Mac OSX. Did Microtech go out of business? I have not
> been able to find their website. Did they pull the plug? I have a new
> Mac running Panther and would like to be able to use the Cameramate USB
> card reader. Looks like I might need to spend some $$ on a new OSX
> compatible card reader..

Just found the link. File is available from here:

http://tinyurl.com/25qgf
--
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.