Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Monopod/Hiking pole

Monopod/Hiking pole

Bob Salomon

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Mark Johnson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Bob Salomon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >http://www.hpmarketingcorp.com/novoflex.html

> >Bottom 1/3rd of the page.

> Just kind of sat there and didn't load, or just kept loading and doing
> nothing. Maybe a lot of Flash garbage or java applets? I don't know.
> Something was holding it up.
>
> Good page design means fast loading. I would say it also necessarily
> implies the absence of Flash garbage. But I don't know what was
> ultimately on that URL, you cited. Nothing happened.

I opened it just before posting the address which I pasted in. There are
no flash garbage or java scripts. Just images which all loaded fine
earlier today on my PB G4.

Sorry it wouldn't load for you. However some of the images are a bit
large.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Pole Kaco MCSE 34 04-25-2006 03:02 PM
desperate to figure this out - need progress bar (barber pole) to work SpamProof ASP .Net 3 02-26-2004 05:51 PM
birdcrap and ugly pole Computer Support 5 02-10-2004 06:00 AM
Which is higher on the totem pole Microsoft Certification 3 01-15-2004 09:11 PM
Ahhh yes......good cheers from the elfs at the north pole Elf #90129357590983747 Computer Support 0 12-25-2003 08:18 AM

Advertisments