Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop CS for FREE

Photoshop CS for FREE

Rich

visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

Rich

Povl H. Pedersen

On 2003-12-25, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

You don't write much about it.
Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.

Louise Bremner

Povl H. Pedersen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

> You don't write much about it.
> Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.

You probably don't have a very large monitor, so you can't set the
resolution high enough to read further down that scrollbar-less column.
As it is, I can't get significantly further than: "...I have WON - i get
my copy of Photoshop CS directly from Adobe in a couple of weeks", so I
don't really have any more info about it.

Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!

Tony Spadaro

Truly ugly site there. You NEED photoshop -- and someone to work it for
you.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free
>
> Rich

Stephan

"Povl H. Pedersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2003-12-25, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

> You don't write much about it.
> Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.

He says it all in the "news" section.
To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I can't
believe he won with such average beginner work.
Oh well, terrible pet or sunset pictures always make it first in photo
competitions, same thing I guess.

Stephan

stacey

Stephan wrote:

> Oh well, terrible pet or sunset pictures always make it first in photo
> competitions, same thing I guess.

Yep.
--

Stacey

stacey

Rich wrote:

> visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

I'd be ashamed to post pictures like the butterfly on that building..

--

Stacey

Si

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free
>
> Rich

Spammer.

Si.

Rich

"Stephan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XGPGb.21194$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Povl H. Pedersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On 2003-12-25, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
> > > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

> > You don't write much about it.
> > Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a

competition.

> He says it all in the "news" section.
> To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I can't

snip::::

IT DOES hehe

> believe he won with such average beginner work.
> Oh well, terrible pet or sunset pictures always make it first in photo
> competitions, same thing I guess.
>
> Stephan

Rich

how exactly is this spam? - it's relevant to the group.....

Rich

news:bsgrfr$hno$(E-Mail Removed)...