Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Net::Time

Net::Time

Paul

I am having a problem getting Net::Time to return a value.
both of the folling examples return blank lines when run. I was
expecting it to return the number of seconds from Jan. 1970.

Just to test I have running these lines by themselves in a 2 line
script.

The docs from active state have not been too much help. I have tried
w/ both tcp and udp.

Can anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks

use Net::Time qw(inet_time);
print inet_time('localhost', 'tcp');

or

use Net::Time qw(inet_time);
print inet_time('192.168.1.100', 'tcp');