Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Alan Browne

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
Greetings.

Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.

Cheers,
Alan

Charlie Dilks

In article <RrkGb.95697$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

> To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
> Greetings.

> Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
> world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.

Same to you Alan!

Merry Christmas to all from me too.
--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

Bob Hickey

And Merry Christmas to all too. Bob Hickey
"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RrkGb.95697$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
>

> To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
> Greetings.
>

> Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
> world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
>

> Cheers,
> Alan

Mike Fields

What he said !! Enjoy the holidays and your families!

Peace.

--
Mike "mikey" Fields

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RrkGb.95697$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
>

> To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
> Greetings.
>

> Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
> world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
>

> Cheers,
> Alan

Paul Heslop

Alan Browne wrote:

> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
>
> To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
> Greetings.
>
> Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
> world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan

and the same to you

--
Paul.
to look at

Jim Waggener

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RrkGb.95697$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

And to you and family Alan. Best wishes for the new year.

street shooter

Same to ya, Alan! But I think I'll let you photograph the "better
parts" of the world in '04. I plan to stay firmly entrenched,
photographing the wonderfully seedy parts of the world. Ya know -
like Santa's elf lodge early a.m. on December 26. It ain't pretty!

Michael

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<RrkGb.95697$(E-Mail Removed)> ...
> Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.
>

> To all our non Christian friends I wish you the very best of Season's
> Greetings.
>

> Let us all hope that the New Year brings more peace and happiness in the
> world, and that we all get to photograph the better parts of it.
>

> Cheers,
> Alan

Ron Hunter

street shooter wrote:

> Same to ya, Alan! But I think I'll let you photograph the "better
> parts" of the world in '04. I plan to stay firmly entrenched,
> photographing the wonderfully seedy parts of the world. Ya know -
> like Santa's elf lodge early a.m. on December 26. It ain't pretty!
>
> Michael

Hey, you want not pretty, try New Year's Day, downtown any major city,
6AM. Only cars you are likely to see are the ones parked on the
sidewalks....

Mark Johnson

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday to all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and to everyone.

Azzz1588

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ron Hunter
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>Only cars you are likely to see are the ones parked on the
>sidewalks....

You dont like my driving ?? Stay the hell off the sidewalks !!!

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas unholy Front Page News 11 12-28-2005 05:43 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Mike T. MCSE 0 12-25-2004 05:10 PM
Newbie and Merry Christmas =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWRfam9uZXM=?= MCSE 2 12-24-2004 05:13 PM
OT: Our favorite MCSE wishes you a Merry Christmas! =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 2 12-06-2004 02:02 AM

Advertisments